After a good workout, we often begin to feel this characteristic muscle pain. We can get rid of the injuries, but I’m afraid not from the rigidity. However, there are a number of tips to prevent stiffness. Previously, they say […]
After a good workout, we often begin to feel this characteristic muscle pain. We can get rid of the injuries, but I’m afraid not from the rigidity. However, there are a number of tips to prevent stiffness.
Previously, they say that they accumulate lactic acid in muscle tissue, but it is true that needles are micro tears of muscle fibers produced by intense physical effort, to which our body is not used to. has been able to play sports for several months, you resume physical activity with this fear “I’m going to be a week full of shoelaces.”
We’re not getting rid of it, in my opinion, it’s almost impossible not to feel tough sometime in our life, at first or when we change our routine and do something new. They cannot be eliminated, but we can make them less intense using the following tips to prevent stiffness.
- If you’ve been doing weeks, months, or years without exercising, it starts very slowly and smoothly! Don’t pretend you’re healthy for a week because your muscles have to work and adapt again. This is probably the case of lace in which WE ARE ALWAYS ALWAYS WEST. Why? Because we came to the top after so many years without training and for as long as we know, no matter how much they warn us … you always do more than you should! So you know: slowly, as the song says, a week or two, doing a circle and very light weights and low reps. Will you have laces? Yes, you will not get rid of this, but much less and less painful and annoying.
- Nice warm-up.
- Moisturize yourself. Drinking water before, during, and after exercise has been shown to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Don’t stop! That is, take an active rest on the following days. I know you don’t feel like lifting the piece of paper, but if you keep moving, your laces will go down. Walk, continue to make smooth movements with light weight. I say this, and I will continue to say this: stiffness is removed with exercise
- amino acids and / or protein shakes after training. Do you remember when you used to say that you drank sugar water? Well, totally wrong. What has been proven to work effectively and efficiently is by taking amino acids such as BCAA + glutamine or directly from a whey protein shake, the nutrients of which are quickly absorbed and delivered almost directly to the body. Your muscles and those new fibers that need to be repaired.
- Stretch out after training. This is always highly recommended, but in my opinion and from my experience, I think it doesn’t get in the way of stiffness. STRETCH, of course. Because stretching does prevent contractures and possible injury
- Massage on the affected area. When you have stiffness and inflammation in your muscles, sports massage is highly recommended to reduce this inflammation and relieve pain. You can use a specific anti-inflammatory cream such as the new CBD cream, among which cannabidiol stands out as the main active ingredient, but is also complemented by other natural plants such as arnica, eucalyptus and calendula, which have anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
What to do with injuries?
Okay in this section, all of the above is just permissible, since all the points mentioned above PREVENT INJURY. But here I want to add the most important tip of all so as not to hurt you: TECHNOLOGY. Good technique is the safest way to avoid hurting yourself.
And, of course, here I have to name one of the most reliable and effective techniques of all time: THE WADER TRAINING METHOD. Follow the Weider method or whatever, DO NOT neglect your technique, it is more important than the weight you move, it is more important than reaching your goal quickly, good technique will help you avoid injury.